Thursday, April 26, 2012

Rest & Recuperation

That's the technical term for mandatory holidays in UN peace-keeping missions. Every 12 weeks - it used to be 8! - we are 'forced' out of the country for some well earned rest. By that count I should already have gone but we had a frozen period during the elections which has just been opened as of tomorrow...

So with no time to waste, tomorrow will see me on a plane - just hope my ear drum won't mind too much - to Bali to meet up with J, FINALLY! We haven't seen each other since I left and although communication has been great, albeit the running credit and the shortage of network, I have missed him, A LOT!

Needless to say, you probably won't be hearing from me for the next two weeks, I'll be busy exploring Bali for the second time in a year and Timor's east side of the island, among other things of course hihihi

See you in two weeks!

2 comments: